Contact Us

UPP for Health Insurance

1-888-222-2542 (Monday – Friday, 8a.m. – 5 p.m.)

UPP, PO Box 143107, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-3107
Fax: 801-538-6952

Click here opens in a new tab to find an office near you or call 1-888-222-2542

CHIP Contact Information opens in a new tab
1-877-KIDS-NOW (1-877-543-7669)

For Help with the Online Application

Please call 1-866-435-7414 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) Or, leave a message and we will return your call.

Media, News, Marketing

Please be prepared to give us your full name, organization you are with, and media related questions you have.


To report a concern with the functions, links, or content on this Web site, please e-mail

Civil Rights

If you believe you have been improperly denied a service or benefit because of your disability, age, sex, religion, race, color or national origin, you may contact the State to file a complaint. Even if you choose not to file a complaint with the State you still may file a written complaint with the Federal Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Federal Office Building, 1961 Stout Street, Room 1426, Denver, CO 80294-3538. Or you may contact the Federal Office for Civil Rights by phone (303) 844-2024 or online opens in a new tab.