PRISM Project Overview
Utah Medicaid is in the process of replacing the Utah Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) with a new system called Provider Reimbursement Information System for Medicaid (PRISM). This project will be happening over the next several years and this website will be a source of information on the coming changes.
The initial Provider Enrollment component of PRISM was implemented in July 2016. Since then providers have been using PRISM to enroll as a Medicaid provider and make changes to their enrollment information. Updates and changes are coming to PRISM’s Provider Enrollment System and are scheduled to be implemented Summer 2020. More details on the components of the new PRISM system are in the “At a Glance” section.
Please continue to visit this site for updated information on the PRISM Project.
MIB Articles Related to PRISM
- April 2019: Section 19-30, Page 2
- October 2016: Section 16-72, Pages 2-3
- July 2016: Section 16-54, Pages 2-3
- Interim May 2016: Section 16-53, Pages 1-2
- April 2016: Section 16-32, Page 2
- January 2016: Section 16-23, Page 12
- October 2015: Section 15-94, Pages 2-3
- Interim August 2015: Section 15-86, Pages 1-2
- July 2015: Section 15-51, Pages 5-6
- Interim February 2015: Section 15-22, Page 1
- July 2014: Section 14-81, Pages 4-6
- April 2014: Section 14-53, Pages 10-11
- Interim January 2014: Section 14-40, Page 1