Third Party Liability

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

When you have other health insurance or you are on Medicare, the other insurance is called Third Party Liability (TPL).  You must tell DWS if you have other insurance coverage.  To report changes in your TPL, call the TPL unit at the Office of Recovery Services (ORS) at 801-536-8798.