- Check the information on your Medicaid card, if something is wrong call an eligibility worker.
- If you do not get your Medicaid card or have lost it, call an eligibility worker.
- Always tell your provider’s office you have Medicaid and give them the name of your health plan when you make an appointment.
- Show your Medicaid card every time you get any services.
- Keep appointments or cancel at least 24-hours in advance.
- Respect your doctors and their staff; listen to what they say.
- Pay your co-pay at the time of service.
- Use your Medicaid card wisely.