Concern or Complaint?

To solve a problem with your plan:

  • Call your health plan to talk about the problem
  • If there is still a problem, ask your health plan how to file an appeal

If your health plan makes a final decision denying your appeal, and you still feel you are not being treated fairly, ask for a Fair Hearing with Medicaid. You must file for the Fair Hearing within 30 days of the health plan’s final decision.

To solve a problem with Medicaid:

  • Call your HPR to talk about the problem
  • You can ask for a Fair Hearing

To ask for a Fair Hearing:

  • Download and complete the Fair Hearing Form opens in a new tab
  • Return the form to Medicaid
        By Mail: Director’s Office/Formal Hearings
                    Division of Integrated Healthcare
                    PO Box 143105 Salt Lake City, UT 84114-3105
        By Fax: (801) 536-0143
  • Call (801) 538-6576 if you have questions

To contact the Medicaid Constituent Services Representative:

If you cannot resolve your concerns with your health or dental plan, a Health Program Representative, or your waiver case manager, contact Medicaid’s Constituent Services Representative.