The Utah Department of Health (UDOH) will not mail out 1095-B Health Coverage tax forms this year.  The IRS does not require you to submit this tax form with your tax return.  The UDOH will provide your Medicaid and CHIP coverage information directly to the IRS.

If you would like a copy of this information, it is available electronically when you log in to myBenefits, a website for Medicaid and CHIP members to view information about their eligibility status, health or dental plans, and co-pays.

If you have any questions, please contact a Health Program Representative (HPR) by:

Phone – 1-866-608-9422

Email –

Mail –  Division of Medicaid and Health Financing

            PO Box 143108

            Salt Lake City, UT 84114-3108