For eligible individuals, Medicaid will pay for many medical services. Services available to a member will vary based on the program for which the member qualifies. Each plan has a different scope of services that it covers.
Members eligible for Traditional Medicaid includes:
- Pregnant Women
- Aged, Blind or Disabled Adults
- Women eligible under the Cancer Program
- Parents on Adult Expansion Medicaid or members receiving Parent/Caretaker Relative (PCR) Medicaid
- 12-month Transitional Medicaid
- 4-month Transitional Medicaid
- Family Medically Needy Program (Spenddown)
Services are based on the program type a person is eligible to receive. Some services are available only to children and pregnant women. On January 1, 2024, the Non-Traditional Medicaid benefit plan ended. All members now have the same benefits as the Traditional benefit plan. See the Benefit Comparison Chart opens in a new tab for the changes.